Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Exploration Into The Deep Love Of God

I've found my joy!
It's you, it's you
Your blessing Lord
Thankyou
I've felt you Lord
So real, so tangeable
And suddenly I am free
Oh this package that I carried
Of wounds and doubt
Burried so tightly in the centre of my soul
Burried so deeply that I barely knew
That it was wrecking my being
And everything around me
God..oh God! You took it out
God you found it within me and took it from me
What I longed for so deeply
That I could never do on my own
You freed me Lord
Now my chest is lighter
My breath is clear
I no longer feel a load on my heart
Thankyou God
Oh this thanks I can barely express
Oh God I found my joy
It is you...it is you
Oh God of love and laughter
Of beauty and art and creation
Of joy and mercy and patience!
You are too much for me
Your power was overwhelming
I could only lay in your presence
My hands felt your glory Lord
Oh God even that my hands could feel your presence
Amazing!
So surrounded by your love
And adament purpose to show me it
To make it so clear of your love for me
So very clear God.
To rip away the ugliness I held inside of me
To destroy the lies I followed so closely
And tell me the truth
I am your beautiful little girl
And you are my pure powerful father
Who only wants to let me know
So dearly
That you love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home