Monday, June 26, 2006

Curious.

Just another time
I've let you walk away
Just another voice
That's told me there's nothing I should say

Just another, just another
What am I doing to you?
Just another, just another
How am I making you see me?

I need to come around
You're slowly moving out and it's burning me down
I'm really pushing you away
And you're just gonna go
One day

One more time I've watched your eyes
Saddly say goodbye
One more time I've had to cry
But wouldn't tell you why

One more time, one more time
I think it's all a waste
One more time, one more time
That just isn't the case

But you love me, I see it when you smile
You'll wait for me, it's worth it all the while
I'm just foolish and I'm letting you down
When you're trying to get me walking straight
I'm running all around



K so I found this in an old notebook of mine while cleaning out my room and I'm thinking it's from grade 8/9. Although it's super lame/bad writing it made me really curious because I couldn't remember what/who it was about. Dangit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home