Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Happy?

In thinking of this today, I wondered which I would prefer to feel
For I have found a strange sort of happiness in the day to day goings on
I can sit and eat and sleep
And move and breath, and all this pleases me
I asked, "could I feel this forever?"
But the question rounded back on the depth of the subject
I have found a simple happiness, no strings attached
The stars and trees are my friends and they smile down on me
Simply walking amongst them brings joy to our hearts
And I can walk from glade to glade without considering regret
Now the other is complex
Though happiness, nonetheless
But one's heart and mind and soul become much more unrested
There is involvement and passion
Uncommon interaction which lifts one up to heaven and down to the depths of the sea

And I don't know which is better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home