Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Stolen Secret

My dear,
I don't know how else to put it, I've been chasing shadows through rooms with you. You know the passion I bear and how weary it makes me. When a candle breathes with a closing darkness, the light is sure to go out. I can't hide this much longer. Everytime someone opens a door we slip behind bedposts and hat racks, I can't stand the secrecy. I am ready to rip the curtains off the windows, the boards from the floor. I will shout until I am hoarse. For the desire beneath my ribs is like a raging storm, an ocean's torrent that wont cease to press. When my lips touch yours my stomach rises with the fury and it is with every step away from you that tears my heart apart. I cannot be far from you any longer, I must let the world know these things I feel.
Your Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home