Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Dear

Oh my dear I have lost you in the grass again, you slipped from my fingers and crawled across some long blade I hope you are safe in there and aren't afraid, I hope you know I am not far I am standing a head above the rest (at least I'm trying)

Oh my dear your head is beneath the surface again, I'll try to remember that you carry your own gills You protect yourself with phosphorescent light so I don't need to fret, I hope you know I've got one foot in and the other is out (so you can cross the bridge if you need to)

OH my dear! I didn't know you weren't around but I wish you were, if I had remembered to remember you I certainly would have cared that you weren't where you were supposed to be, I hope you know that even though I'm in and out of conciousness your still in the clearer part of my dreams (....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home