Sunday, April 06, 2008

Apology Accepted?

I feel so disconnected with what I dearly love
Practice makes perfect so I will slowly chisel myself out of this rut
I would like the world to be beautiful again
Through the ways of words and impeccable sentence structure

So this, to begin, about the way you make me feel:

I do feel safe the closer I am to you
Like I am shielded from the burdens of my world
It's simple enough to look in your eyes
No need to over complicate things
When I laugh at you it's as clear and honest as a bubbling creek
I don't feel the need to try around you
But I want to try so hard just to remind you know how I feel
I'm surprised by how much you care
You have made me your own

And all this, yet where do I begin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home