Monday, May 21, 2007

Gulliver

Over my body they build are their buildings
Their bricks and their stilts towered over my head
And all their ropes cut into my skin
It's so cold with this dirt as my bed

When I fell to the ground I was shamed beyond my name
All at once I became fattened and old, still untold

And when I was lovely they finally freed me
To stand in the ocean and face the enemy
They took all my memories and threw them with freedom
I don't even know what justice is anymore

When I escaped from that land
I did not know where I would go
So in my travels I drowned my fears
I was lost for many years

And when I return to the place of my starting
They will not accept me as one of their own
But eagles and monsters will carry me swiftly
All which was foreign has become my home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home