Thursday, April 06, 2006

Super Good Morning Mellow

Woke up at 7
Drank my coffee til 11
Not much of party
But it never really is

Dreamt about flying
No hunny I'm lying I don't really dream much anyways

I just want to paint a pretty picture in your mind
That I'm special and maybe you'd like to get to know me some time
I just want to leave a story behind
That you might like to read or at least look at the first page

No I'm not the girl of your dreams
But at least I can pretend to be
I don't have a picture perfect world
But I can make yours be


I don't hold all of the answers
But I sure can make you laugh
I'm not the best at what I love
But at least I know how to love

Breathe in the air
The world stops being unfair
Just look at the sky

Not holding anybodies hand
But I am happy
Understand
It's in a melancholy way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home