Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A New Song for an Old Story

We held hands for the first time
On a rocky road
On a rocky night
On a night I wont forget

When you looked in my eyes for the first time
You were angry
You were unkept
You weren't what I'd expect

We fought it out for a week or so
It was meaningful
It was serious
Or something like that

Remember being afraid
When I said I knew you
When I didn't even
Know your name

There were some things I shoulda said
And you never said
So I'm okay with that
There are some things they'd expect
But I won't let them shape you

I havn't seen you
Since that day
It's been a long time
I don't think I'll see you again

Maybe I'll pass you
But you wouldn't know
And I wouldn't say
So where are we then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home