Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Exploration Into The Deep Love Of God

Tonight I discovered my deepest desire
The one you will find when you open me up to the furthest point
Beyond the cage of my ribs to my secret heart
Past everything covering
Like my skins and makeshift walls
Past who I tell you I am, and who I am to you
I found it, the very deepest longing
The kind that builds and presses the walls of my body and soul
With the passion it feels
Never satisfied
To be loved and desired
Longed for and pursued
Relentlessly, tirelessly, agelessly stopping at nothing
To have ones entire life layed down on the table for love of me

Oh Lord why am I so unfulfilled
As soon I discovered this longing and felt the exact call
I knew I had it
I knew He was doing it then, and is now, and will keep on doing it forever
For me
And my tears aren't falling anymore because of the rejection I felt
But because of the overwhelming sense of this
Of this love that I have so much wanted and desired and ached over for so long
God you are right here and I am looking away
God this want could be filled
By the one being that could ever possibly fill it
Overflowing beyond expectations

God I am looking away
When my greatest love is right in front of me
With His entire life layed down on the table for love of me
And He is longing for me and aching for me
Like I have done for so long
Longing for me to look at Him
And love Him so passionatly back
God I am looking away!
And my ache is so unfulfilled and I am so desperate
For someone who is standing so patiently, so tenderly, so lovingly
With a similar saddness in his heart
Waiting for me to love him

When that is all I want to do
To express my hearts desire to love so deeply
And be so deeply loved
Inexpressibly, irrevocably, infinitely
God I want to look at you
I want to look directly at you
And understand you are looking at me with a love so strong
So unbelievably powerfull and ever standing
That I am nothing but in awe
I want to understand that I am the most precious thing to you
I am the most captivating, valued, treasured little girl,
Daughter, Love
And you want nothing but for me to give my heart and desires to you
My love and my joy, everything I have

As I have cried out alone to do
You heard me and you whispered your love
You slowly and patiently made yourself known
The divine father and lover of my soul
Lover and protecter of my being
Of my entire life and everything I am
You look on me with such eyes of admiration and joy
You are so proud of me and who I am becoming
God I want to look at you and see more
I want to learn and love so much more
I want to be continuously more pleasing in your sight
I want to look at you and see your love for me day after day
And I want to look at you and tell you my complete love,
Contentment, devotion, and amazement for you, day after day


I want to cry to you and hurt completely with you
I want all my words and my thoughts and movements to be for you
God my songs and my brushstrokes
My friendships and my conversations
Everything God
Let me tell you I love you God
I don't know how else to

God none of my words can explain my hearts desire
I explore deeper just to feel it more
Just to feel this love that I want to give to you
God you know my desires
Only you know my desires
Only you
Please take my love, as weak as it is in my small hands
Please take all that I am, even though I am almost nothing
And turn me into a beautiful jewel
A precious treasure
Help me see the way as you do
With such glorious love
God I want to love you like I will never love another
I want all the love in my being to pour out of me and into you
I want to trust you my father and my love
I want to adore you day after day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home