Thursday, October 01, 2009

The Crow, Intro

I am on a mysterious and dangerous journey once again
One that requires displacing myself
Setting it up upon a shelf
Neatly tucked in body and mind
And quietly entering those of another
Stealing myself inside,
Slipping on your limbs and thoughts
Like a snug jacket
Which I try for size and move for a bit
And then discard for another
I will crawl myself into your eyes, hands, lips, chest
And try to pick up what you've left there
Everybody forgets things
I like to find those thoughts, wants, desires, pains
And take them for my own
Arranging them on the story board
Like paper machet,
See through, painted glass mosaic
Until they appear as my own creation
I am a crow of sorts,
Collecting the glamorous things which people seem to drop
And making with them my own woven nest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home