Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh my. 11

Day 11 needs a break


I'm thrown off balance
By dreams that quake
You're running off the walls of my mind

And there are many of us who cover our eyes
But what happens when the vision is inside

It's a mutual cooperation of the inability to believe and the purity of thought
That keeps me safe here
Nothing more, but I do want to be close
Can you fathom something you long ago threw out?
I'm catching my breath trying to surface it

And what happens when you want to shout it
Or simply whisper it to any passing ear
In the middle of a sentance at the most inappropriate time
I want to say it now

And oh what fortitude it takes to stand back!
To wait, to pause, to go, to give
I'm becoming a warrior and a lady in wait

The best part is, I am comfertable
And becoming more so
Unreserved and unwary

Oh my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home