Wednesday, March 07, 2007

FEMALE=this nonsense///This Just In

Please don't set yourself up
For a breathtaking view
Don't be expectant or enraptured

And yet, I only discredit myself.

I may be lovely at times
I may shine so bright
At least I hope I will

This is not out of pride, it is shear begging

All I want is for my heart to be magnetic
Not just the same old, when you're short of breath and you lose your way
Just my idiosyncrasies, can you love those?
My deepest most favorite things, can that be the sunshine I give?

Because if I had to turn myself inside out
I'd be a garden to stroll through
On a sun speckled day in late spring
Straw hats and barefeet
Flowers and rhubarb and snowpeas.

Enough analogies. You'll find me someday.


Dear God, you know every part of me. My beautiful creations and my deep downfalls.
Thankyou for your boundless love...

I don't think that I am the garden

I think that my life within God is.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

This is really great, I wrote a poem about my life as a garden also, but a long time ago. But I love your conclusion at the end. "Oh God, I think I am not the garden," so abundantly flowing with vivid colors and beauty, "My life in God is." Thats just great, but remember. God is the creator of your garden, your life, and who you are with its beauty and its short comings, and that is what makes it so beautiful and so appealing to discover.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home