Saturday, January 06, 2007

Conflicting

What is this heart to expect in a world so unclear
When even one's spirit is distorted by the muscarriages of good things
All fleeting attempts that are disgraced. Too many, I fear, are trampled by dirty feet
I don't know what it is that I fear: never finding clarity or never being clear.
I suppose the first is my one restless determination for control
Never comforted in the progression of life's events, so slow or unaccounted for
The latter, ah yes, I see my redemption
I do have a longing spirit, and it longs for the precious nature of God revealed
So here I stand perpelexed at my confliction ideals
Will I forever be infused with these warring thoughts
Keeping me awake at night and challenging my faith and being
And yet these too behold the distraction of opposites
How will the creation that I amm attest to being creatied
That is the question I must ask

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home