Monday, May 29, 2006

The Classic Torment

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to walk away

But all of the love songs have been sung
And the stories have been told
I am stuck

I just want to hold your hand
I just want to get closer to you

But all the spots they have been filled
And the last dance is done
You are gone

So the secrets out, I don't have anything to say
So you've figured me out, I'm nothing special today

I just want to let you know
How wonderful I think you are

But all of the words have been used up
And I'm running out of breath
The moments done

I don't want to dream of you
I just want to leave you here

But it's not like I've done this before
So why should I start now
You're still the one

It's not like I'm laying it out, here's my heart for you
It's not like you'll ever know, how much I think of you

So the secrets out, I don't have anything to say
So you've figured me out, I'm nothing special today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home