Sunday, March 05, 2006

Do You Feel Yourself Dreaming?

There was once a time where I could tell you the truth
And you would take it and hold it dear to you
Like a mother with her child you would look in my eyes
Lay me down to sleep, lay me down

There was a path through the trees we could walk down
Like a story through a dream I could write down
My evening dress will match your smile
When I sleep tonight

Those explosions of colour that came from your head
As you simply pass it off as a messege from the dead
Don't you know she forgot your name
As she called out nothing, over and over again

And she wants to run after you but she's stuck
Her heart is leaping out of her chest just to catch up
It is completely painful waiting there, she can't move
Because she knows you're just around that corner

So it's a picture of falling snow and silent trees
In the middle of the flowers she's falling to her knees
In this factory, garden, landscape, sky
She will cry, I want to sleep tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home